Back Pressure / Pressure Sustaining / Anti Syphon: ECO Valve is a diaphragm style two port back pressure/pressure sustaining valve designed to provide and control a continuous pressure on the discharge side of a positve discharge style pump, such as metering pumps. ECO Valve assists with the proper seating of the valve check assembly and accurate filling of the pump housing chamber for a more efficient and accurate running pump.
Pressure Relief: ECO Valve is also designed to be used as a two port off line pressure relief valve to help protect the discharge side of positive displacement pumps from system failure due to over pressure caused by a blockage or accidental valve closure on the downstream side of the pump.
- available in PVC, CPVC, PVDF, polypropylene and 316L stainless steel
- long life single sealing diaphragm (laminated PTFE, Viton, EPDM or PVC)
- field adjustable pressure setting 7 - 150 PSIG (48 - 1034 kPa)
- CPVC bonnet for higher temperatures and chemical resistance rating
- no moving parts in wetted chamber; superior choice for "dirty" fluid applications
- high flow capacity with lower pressure drop
- sizes 1/4" to 4" (8 DN to 100 DN)
- configured for gauge port in either flow direction (on upstream side of valve)
- available in 10 different connection configuration: threaded, socket, union and flanged
Download ECO Valve Brochure (pdf)
Clearview Calibration Cylinders: Clearview calibration cylinders have been developed for the accurate calibration of metering pumps.
Available in polypropylene, PVC and glass
- exceptional clarity
- break resistant
- threaded, socket or flanged
- removable "O" ring sealed top
- float level indicator
- PVC has dual scale USGPH and ml
- PVC sizes 100- 20000 ml
- POLY and glass sizes 100 -4000 ml
- glass cylinders maintenance friendly and fully field serviceable
Download ClearView Calibration Cylinders Brochure
CS Corporation Stops: CS Corporation Stops have been designed to inject chemical into the center stream of the flow.
- available in 7 materials of construction: brass, PVC, CPVC, PVDF, Stainless Steel, Alloy 20 and Hastelloy C
- quill diameter sizes range from 1/4" (DN 8) to 2 1/2" (DN 65)
- sizes available 1/2" (DN 15) to 3" (DN 75)
- threaded, socket or flanged connections
- Contact factory for pricing of corporation stops
Download CS Corporation Stops Brochure